Cigars in the Sand

Commentary, Notes and Pictures from my time in Iraq

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baghdad, Iraq

Farmer by genetics, Lawyer by training, currently "vacationing" in Iraq and advising the Iraqi government on border security issues. Before moving to Baghdad, I served in the White House as Deputy Counsel for the Homeland Security Council. I can be reached at opusxryanathotmaildotcom.

Monday, February 28, 2005

More IT Problems

So you folks think YOU have IT problems. My computer kicked the bucket for the third time this weekend, meaning I've been without access for a few days now. And you know how when you call the IT guys it seems like they are speaking a different language? Well my IT guys are Iraqi, and they are definitely speaking another language. Add that to intermittent power outages and it often makes for a frustrating blogging experience.

Posting will hopefully resume in a day or two . . .