Cigars in the Sand

Commentary, Notes and Pictures from my time in Iraq

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baghdad, Iraq

Farmer by genetics, Lawyer by training, currently "vacationing" in Iraq and advising the Iraqi government on border security issues. Before moving to Baghdad, I served in the White House as Deputy Counsel for the Homeland Security Council. I can be reached at opusxryanathotmaildotcom.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Thanks for all the blog love

Thanks to those around the web who got the word out yesterday on an amazing event. Special appreciation to those who helped spread the pictures I took yesterday:

Jeff Jarvis on MSNBC and Buzzmachine.com
Instapundit.com
National Review Online
Mudville Gazette
Wall Street Journal Online
RantingProfs.com
RealClearPolitics.com

and many many others. If you came here looking for the pictures from yesterday, well, they are posted below under yesterday's date (imagine that). Just keep scrolling down, and also click on the archive file to the left and look for January 30th. I'll try to to post a few more pictures today.