Cigars in the Sand

Commentary, Notes and Pictures from my time in Iraq

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baghdad, Iraq

Farmer by genetics, Lawyer by training, currently "vacationing" in Iraq and advising the Iraqi government on border security issues. Before moving to Baghdad, I served in the White House as Deputy Counsel for the Homeland Security Council. I can be reached at opusxryanathotmaildotcom.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Mudville Gazzette


Welcome Mudville Gazette readers! In honor of the link, I've posted my own pic of Saddam's old reviewing grounds, seen at the top of the Mudville Gazette page. I work about 100 yards from here. Feel free to look around: you'll find stories about Desert Wolves, Desert Puppies, the Great Camel War of '05 and other assorted political commentary.

For my regular readers, check out Mudville Gazette, its indispensable reading if you want to find out what's really going on in Iraq.