Cigars in the Sand

Commentary, Notes and Pictures from my time in Iraq

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baghdad, Iraq

Farmer by genetics, Lawyer by training, currently "vacationing" in Iraq and advising the Iraqi government on border security issues. Before moving to Baghdad, I served in the White House as Deputy Counsel for the Homeland Security Council. I can be reached at opusxryanathotmaildotcom.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Frank Seltzer is The Man

Today I received a package in the mail from Frank Seltzer of Dallas, TX, just in time for Christmas. Frank stumbled across my blog and offered to send over some cigars for me to distribute to the troops during my travels. They arrived in perfect shape today. In the future, I'll be posting pictures of some of the guys with Frank's cigars. I'm certain the cigars will be a big morale booster.

Thanks Frank!